Michael Keates Consulting
Michael Keates operates a small private psychology practice based in North Brisbane.
Michael and his associates deliver person-focused support and services to people with an intellectual and developmental disability, including Autism.
Their supports and services are founded in the evidence-based principles of Applied Behaviour Analysis (ABA) and are tailored to the individual needs of each person and their family.
Michael Keates is a registered provider of behaviour support and therapy services with the NDIS.
Behaviour Assessment & Planning
- Functional Behaviour Assessment
- Positive Behaviour Support Plans
- Implementation support, including training and education services
- Monitoring and review of Positive Behaviour Support Plans
- Assessment – Development and cognitive
- Adaptive (Functional) behaviour
- Counselling and clinical services – treatment of anxiety and depression
- Skills development programs – adaptive/functional skills, social skills
- Human relations and sexuality education